Kids Club Coordinator
Assist and supervise children in the Kids Club while providing exemplary customer service to the parents and other staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision for children of various ages.
- Follow and enforce guidelines for checking children into and out of Kids Club
- Follow procedures to ensure necessary payment is collected from club members.
- Assist children with toileting needs, including regular changing diapers
- Clean and disinfect toys, counters, tables, and Kids Club facility per published cleaning checklists
- Demonstrate and promote teamwork through flexibility and a willingness to assist as needed to maintain adequate staffing of the Kids Clubs.
- Provide laundry service, to include washing, drying, and folding of towels supplied by club for member use.
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Perform other assigned duties as necessary or required.
- Present professional demeanor at all times when representing the club
- Be responsible for working assigned shifts
- Notify Kids Club Coordinator when unable to work an assigned shift. Assist with finding a replacement worker, if requested to do so.
- Strive to maintain a healthy and enjoyable place for the children to play in while maintaining good relationships with club members and staff.
- Strive to be productive at all times.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Infant, Child, and Adult CPR Certification
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)