Kids Club Coordinator
Purpose: Oversee daily operations of Kids Club, including staffing, purchase of necessary nursery supplies, coordinating enrichment activities, and maintain customer service awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adequate staffing of the Kids Club is maintained by developing work schedules for Kids Club staff.
- Provide training for all Kids Club staff with regard to daily operations and expectations.
- Purchase necessary nursery equipment and supplies, including toys, crayons, chalk, etc.
- Ensure Kids Club cleanliness is maintained by developing cleaning checklist to be completed on a regular basis.
- Perform regular reviews of Kids Club staff performance.
- Prepare and staff for Special Events and Kids Programs
- Demonstrate and promote teamwork by working flexible schedule and show willingness to assist as needed to maintain adequate staffing of the Kids Club.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Perform Kids Club attendant duties while working shifts in the nursery.
- Perform various other duties and assignments as necessary or required.
- Present professional demeanor at all times when representing the club
- Ensure all shifts are covered, even if this means that the Coordinator must fill in
- Continually work to foster and maintain a sense of teamwork among Kids Club staff
- Maintain a healthy and enjoyable place for the children to play
- Maintain good relations with club members and staff
- Provide input in developing strategies to support departmental goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Infant, Child, and Adult CPR Certification
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)