Licensed Massage Therapist
Fort Collins , CO
Genesis Health Clubs in Fort Collins is hiring a Licensed Massage Therapist!
Miramont by Genesis is a fitness and wellness facility with four locations in the northern Colorado community. We are currently looking for an A Massage Therapist who will engage, energize and inspire our members.
The Licensed Massage team member will:
- Deliver a superior spa experience to all clients
- Perform an integrative massage customized to meet the client’s expectations
- Desire to grow as a therapist
- Perform spa related duties including: cleaning room, restocking supplies, filing intake forms and taking treatment notes
- Educate clients on at home care techniques in order to prolong the treatment
- Monitor and maintain your schedule
- Support the cleanliness and orderliness of spa facilities
Candidates MUST be:
- Be a licensed massage therapist
- Be a team player
- Possess basic computer skills
- Monitor and address safety with clients
- Be energetic and self-motivated to grow and maintain clientele
- Be available to work a minimum of 15 hours each week
- Be available to work at least one shift until 8pm per week
- Be available to work at least 12 hours per month on the weekend
Preferred Experience includes:
- Previous spa experience
If you are interested please apply in person Monday through Friday; 9 am to 4 pm at 901 Oakridge Drive; Fort Collins, CO 80525.
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)