Genesis is looking for a Nursery Attendant who enjoys working with kids and the fitness environment!
- High School Diploma or working towards HS diploma
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be: friendly, energetic, outgoing, enthusiastic, patient, honest, trustworthy, dependable, punctual, loyal and diplomatic
- Must exemplify a cooperative attitude
Position Responsibilities (Including but not limited to..)
- Enforce safety guidelines
- Accurately answer questions of Genesis Kids Center participants.
- Greet everyone with the approved greeting
- Keep Genesis Kids Center clean and picked up at all times
- Sanitize equipment
- Report equipment problems promptly to the supervisor
- Abide by all guidelines in the Genesis employee handbook
- Excellent memory of names and faces
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)