Climbing Team Coach
Fort Collins , CO
About this Job
Genesis Health Clubs in Fort Collins is hiring outgoing, friendly Climbing Team Coach!
We are looking to hire positive, professional, safety minded team members for our North and Fort Collins Club locations. The Climbing Team Coach will be responsible for engaging, energizing, and inspiring our members and team while maintaining a safe environment.
The Climbing Team Coach duties include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and market the Genesis Climbing team (e.g. create workouts, market the team to Genesis members and non-members)
- Maintain weekly communication with each participant and participant's parent(s) regarding the week's focus and schedule
- Create daily/weekly/season schedule for coaches
- Create daily/weekly/season schedule for participants and parents
- Maintain and update team roster as new members join the team including adding/deleting repetitive monthly payments for team dues
- Monitor and address safety at the wall
- Maintain proficiency with various techniques/devices used in climbing (e.g. lead climbing, top-rope belaying, lead belaying, auto-belays, figure-8 knots, tube-style belay devices, assisted-brake devices, old/new harnesses)
- Provide supervision and training to each member of the climbing team including one on one instruction and feedback
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment at the wall (e.g. spills, blood, chalk spills)
- Perform general and specific wall maintenance as needed; fix spinning holds as they occur.
- Actively track and relay member feedback to the Wall Team.
Candidates MUST be:
- Passionate about climbing
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work varying hours
If you are interested please apply in person Monday through Friday; 9 am to 4 pm at 901 Oakridge Drive; Fort Collins, CO 80525.
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)