Head Climbing Coach
Fort Collins , CO
Genesis Health Clubs in Fort Collins is looking for an outgoing, friendly Head Climbing Coach to join our team!
We are looking to hire positive, professional, safety minded team members for our North and Fort Collins Club locations. The Head Climbing Coach will be responsible for engaging, energizing, and inspiring our members and team while maintaining a safe environment.
The Head Climbing Coach duties include (but are not limited to):
- Plans and develops the structure for each level of the Climbing teams; team names, days/times, cost, enrollment process, and season schedule.
- Develops team curriculum, trains all coaches and supports each coach in developing his/her leadership skills.
- Creates, updates and maintains the coaching schedule on a weekly basis.
- Supports the Wall Manager and the Marketing team with all marketing needs.
- Owns all communications relating to the Climbing teams; emails, phone calls, one-on-one conversations and team meetings.
- Supports the Wall Manager with the hiring process.
- Updates all Climbing Team rosters as necessary.
- Consistently monitors safety at the wall.
Candidates MUST be:
- 3-5 years climbing experience
- Passionate about climbing
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work varying hours
If you are interested please apply in person Monday through Friday; 9 am to 4 pm at 901 Oakridge Drive; Fort Collins, CO 80525.
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)