Liberty , MO
This position provides information and guidance to prospective members regarding club facilities, programs, membership procedures and pricing, in addition to educating current, new and potential members on the benefits of regular exercise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the profitability of the company through new members sales and retention
- Meet daily and weekly minimum requirement on sales quotas
- Meet prospecting requirements and sales goals
- Ensures that all required documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in scheduled sales meetings.
- Attend all staff and club meetings and events
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Works closely with retention departments to ensure high participation in the facilities
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with staff
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- Preform other duties and assignments as necessary or required
- Present a professional demeanor at all times when representing the Genesis Health Clubs
- Provide input in developing strategies to support goals and objectives
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
- Available to work weekends and evenings and holidays
- Must hold current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of start date
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience in cash handling and credit cards
- Customer service abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to communicate with guests and other associates, including reading, writing and speaking
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)