Water Fitness Instructor
Fort Collins , CO
Genesis Health Clubs in Fort Collins is hiring outgoing, friendly Water Fitness Instructor!
We are looking for a Water Fitness Instructor to engage, energize, and inspire our members and the team!
The Cafe team members will:
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of participants through communication
- Arrive 15 minutes before class begins and have all equipment and music set-up
- Return all equipment to appropriate storage when finished with each class
- Assist in any way necessary to meet and exceed the members' needs and expectations
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive, enthusiastic and professional manner at all times
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by keeping aquatics area clean at all times
Qualified Candidates must:
- Be passionate about customer service and working with a team
- Possess basic computer skills
- Monitor and address safety
- Be energetic and self-motivated
- Be available to work weekday, evening and weekend shifts as scheduled
If you consider yourself a qualified, A individual and would like to join our Team, please apply in person Monday - Friday between 9 am - 4pm at 901 Oakridge Drive; Fort Collins, CO.
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 45 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Company Website: www.genesishealthclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)